- It’s not as bad as you think it is.
- Don’t try to get everything done today. Just the most important stuff.
2a. Not everything is “most important.”
- Go to bed and wake up at the same times.
3a. Try 11:30pm-7am.
3b. Stick to this even on weekends.
3c. At least wake up 7am even if you can’t be in bed by 12am.
- Never hesitate to communicate (to clients).
4a. Heads up on delays!
4b. Ask for forgiveness.
- Be your own coach. Manage the monkey!
- Think about the successful men you want to imitate.
- Sleep, nutrition+water, exercise, socialize, meditate: Strive for Five!
- Don’t forget to socialize at workplace every now and then.
- What is the big picture? What is your main goal?
9a. What is your “arrival”?
- It only gets harder if you don’t try.
10a. This moment is the hardest it gets, as long as you keep trying.
- Describe how lucky you are: “I get to do _____ AND I get paid for it?!”
- You can conquer anything as long as you conquer yourself.